It’s hard to believe that it’s already April of 2018…where has the time gone? It has now been 8 months since I’ve moved back to Florida and I just think it’s the craziest thing. I have come a long way with my personal growth and I’m so proud of myself!
Anyway, HAPPY EASTER MY FRIENDS! It’s a beautiful day full of love and happiness here in Homosassa Springs. I took it upon myself to snap a festive photo with Easter-like colors and my adorable kitty, Sasquatch doing her morning meditations. I feel very blessed to have this day to spend with friends and family.
Blue Cypress has been used historically for incense, perfume and embalming. The resin was used for sores, cuts and upset stomachs. The Tiwi people of Australia would throw the wood onto the fire to rid their space of pesky mosquitoes. The guaiazulene gives blue cypress oil its beautiful, azure blue color!
Popular uses for Blue Cypress:
- Sores, cuts
- Upset stomachs
- Abdominal cramps
- Brain function (improves circulation and oxygenates)
- Cold sores, Herpes Simplex, Herpes Zoster
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
This blend was specifically formulated to help one grow and reach outside of themselves as they strive for wellness, purpose, abundance and vitality in their life.
Single Oils Contained in This Blend:
- Ylang Ylang – May help balance the male-female energies so one can move closer towards being in spiritual attunement and be able to focus their thoughts, filtering out the ever-present garbage. It brings back feelings of self-love, confidence, joy and peace.
- White Fir – Helps create a feeling of grounding, anchoring and empowerment and is often used to help stimulate the mind.
- Blue Tansy – Can influence the nervous system.
- Cedarwood – Is often used for its calming properties and may help uplift the mind and spirit.
- Blue Cypress – May help support the endocrine system and stimulate the brain.
- Jasmine – Is uplifting to the emotions and may help promote powerful, inspirational relationships.
- Galbanum – May have a harmonizing and balancing effect on the psyche.
- Frankincense – Is often used to help with depression and mental fatigue and to help increase spiritual awareness and meditation.
- Sandalwood – Is often used to help calm, harmonize and balance the emotions.
- Lavender – Is an oil that has traditionally been known to balance the body and to work wherever there is a need. It may help promote consciousness, health, love, peace, and a general sense of well-being.
- Cinnamon Bark – Has stimulating and warming properties.
- Rose – Has aphrodisiac and sedative properties and is often used to help calm and soothe the mind, creating a sense of well-being.
- Geranium – Is often used to help alleviate physical stress and to balance the emotions and lift the spirit.
- Coriander – May help one relax during times of stress, irritability and nervousness. It may provide a calming influence to those suffering from shock or fear.
- Bergamot – Is often used to help relieve anxiety, depression, stress and tension. It may help open the heart Chakra and radiate love energy.
- Neroli – Is often used to help calm and relax the body and spirit and may help to strengthen and stabilize the emotions. It may encourage confidence, courage, joy, peace and sensuality.
- Roman Chamomile – Has calming and relaxing properties and may help combat feelings of depression, insomnia and stress. It is also often used to help soothe and clear the mind.
- Spruce – Helps ground the body, creating the feeling of balance necessary to receive and to give.
- Rosewood – May help promote feelings of peace and gentleness.
- Clary Sage – Has soothing properties and may help to bring about a feeling of euphoria.
- Juniper – Evokes feelings of health, love and peace and may help to elevate one’s spiritual awareness.
- Idaho Tansy – Encourages an uplifting feeling, a positive attitude and a general feeling of well being.
- Orange – Is often used for its uplifting properties to help combat feelings of depression and anxiety.
Native to Europe, it is no longer grown in Germany. It has a long history of use for all symptoms related to or resulting from tension.
Popular Uses for German Chamomile:
- Neutralizes allergies and increases ability of the skin to regenerate.
- Cleanser of the blood and helps open the liver, increase liver function.
- Supports the pancreas.
- Acne, boils, burns and cuts
- Cystitis, dermatitis, eczema
- Chronic gastritis
- Skin disorders
I absolutely adore these oils and use them often. I picked these ones out because they were festive for today. I hope you enjoyed and found this helpful! Have a beautiful night full of love my friends!
• xoxo •