Lemon water has been praised for years for its natural detoxifying properties. But recently, I have stumbled into a new delicious habit: Citrus Fresh in my water. It helps me feel energized throughout my day and I just feel like I have more clarity and I’m sharper with decision making.
Many of the oils in this blend are strong antiseptics and may work very well for killing airborne bacteria. It also is useful for a feeling of calm, relaxation and helping with insomnia. Drinking this blend can also help open the lymphatic system and stimulate your immune system!
Oils Contained Within This Blend:
- Orange – brings peace and happiness to the mind and body and joy to the heart, which feelings provide emotional support to help someone overcome the depths of depression.
- Tangerine – contains esters and aldehydes, which are sedating and calming to the nervous system. It is also a diuretic and a decongestant of the lymphatic system.
- Mandarin – is appeasing, gentle and promotes happiness! It is refreshing, uplifting and revitalizing. Because of its sedative and slightly hypnotic properties, it is very good for stress and irritability.
- Grapefruit – is an antidepressant, an antiseptic and a diuretic. It is balancing and uplifting to the mind and may help to relieve anxiety.
- Lemon – promotes health, healing, physical energy and purification. Its fragrance is invigorating, enhancing and warming.
- Spearmint – is antifungal and antiseptic. It also acts as an antidepressant by relieving mental strain and fatigue and by lifting your spirit!
This blend may be applied on the ears, heart and wrists or worn as a perfume or cologne. It may be diluted with V-6 Oil for a full-body massage as well or even added to your water for a relaxing bath. It is often used for purifying drinking water and even children like it on popsicles. It’s a fun and healthy way to get them all of the above mentioned benefits!
This blend can cause skin irritation so it is best to avoid direct sunlight exposure to an effected area up to 12 hours after use.
ALL of this information was gathered from the mobile app: RefGuide4EO. It costs $6.99 but has all of the oils from Young Living listed as well as their benefits and their application. an a to z guide on different mental/physical conditions, and what/how is safe to use 🙂 It is my bible! If you’re interested in knowing more about essential oils in general, it is a fantastic app to use! Go check it out and let me know if you have any questions!
• xoxo •